Manage episode 235988351 series 2101572
The state of the Internet according to Mary Meeker, Houseparty joins the Fortnite party, Uber Elevate is planning some important firsts, the DOJ is telegraphing its possible punches to Silicon Valley, and someone find Have I Been Pwned a good home.
- Mary Meeker’s most important trends on the internet (ReCode)
- Fortnite maker Epic acquires social video app Houseparty (TechCrunch)
- Apple Discusses Acquisition of Intel’s German Modem Unit (The Information)
- Google Is Moving More Hardware Production Out of China (Bloomberg)
- Uber Wants Your Next Big Mac to Be Delivered by Drone (Bloomberg)
- Snapchat’s Gender-Swap and Baby Filters Doubled Downloads of the App (OneZero)
- The DOJ’s antitrust chief just telegraphed exactly how it could go after Google, Apple and other big tech companies (CNBC)
- Assistant Attorney General Makan Delrahim Delivers Remarks for the Antitrust New Frontiers Conference
- Project Svalbard: The Future of Have I Been Pwned (Troy Hunt)
400 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 23 mins duration .