Manage episode 236922526 series 2101572
Apple buys Drive.ai, the days of the phone notch might be numbered, the first solar powered electric car, fighting over the streaming rights for The Office, and why streaming music hasn’t been kind to classical music.
- Apple acquires self-driving startup Drive.ai (Axios)
- Oppo unveils the world’s first under-screen selfie camera (The Verge)
- Airbnb’s New Luxe Tier Includes a $1 Million Polynesian Island (Bloomberg)
- 3D printing platform Carbon raises $260 million at $2.4 billion valuation (VentureBeat)
- 300M-user meme site Imgur raises $20M from Coil to pay creators (TechCrunch)
- Lightyear One Debuts as the first long-rand solar-powered electric car (TechCrunch)
- NBC is removing ‘The Office’ from Netflix in 2021 and putting it on its new streaming service (CNBC)
- In Streaming Age, Classical Music Gets Lost in the Metadata (NYTimes)
428 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 23 mins duration .