74. Adam Hutchinson on Freedom Camping Issues Tackled with Technology, Secrets to Success & Discovering Your Passion
Manage episode 242167390 series 2149178
Adam Hutchinson is the founder of CamperMate and GeoZone, two digital solutions reshaping the Caravan & Camping Industry in New Zealand. Born from the simple desire to connect tourists with available camping facilities, the concept has since been developed into technology that is addressing significant industry problems.
In this week’s episode, Adrian and Adam discuss GPS enabled apps that reduce the impact tourists have on campsite infrastructure and the environment, while increasing the satisfaction of industry stakeholders and visitors alike. They chat about the importance of working hard and how achieving success is made easier when people are passionate about what they do.
Each Monday join Adrian Easdown as he has enlightening chats with successful leaders within the accommodation, tourism & hospitality industries around the globe, on the first podcast of its kind in the southern hemisphere.
If you’re involved in any way with caravanning and camping, operating a service-based enterprise or managing a hospitality business, this is one podcast you won’t want to miss.
Also, in this episode of the ‘That Bad Review’ podcast Adam and Adrian discuss:
- The power of dynamic advertising
- Translating feedback into solutions
- The benefits of face-to-face customer engagement
- The best time of year to visit New Zealand
- Re-branding concepts to reach specific target markets
- Location-based advertisement opportunities offered by GPS enabled apps