Manage episode 330923298 series 2510869
By Mitko Karshovski. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
💬 Topics Discussed:
- What is RemoteBase and how does it work?
- What inspired Chris to start RemoteBase?
- How does RemoteBase define a good deal?
- What platforms does RemoteBase take into consideration when looking at potential rentals?
- The importance of where you live and how you spend your time when you are digital nomad
- What is “decision fatigue” in the context of the digital nomad lifestyle?
- The housing market after COVID
- What factors does Chris take into account outside of price when recommending an Airbnb listing?
- How RemoteBase delivers tailored deals for different types of users
- Top techniques for growing a newsletter
- Are there specific locations in the world that RemoteBase focuses on?
- What are some locations that have become more popular over the last 2 years?
- What does the future of hospitality and housing look like in a remote-first world?
- Why we need a remote-first housing solution
- Chris’ top tips for finding great listings on Airbnb
- Chris’ thoughts on Airbnbs new interface
- RemoteBase on Twitter
- RemoteBase on Instagram
- Scott's Cheap Flights
- Jack's Flight Club
- TRL 149: The Future of Coliving & Digital Nomadism with Marc Forster Algas & Gui Pendrix
- TRL 134: Nomad 3.0 and the Future of NomadX with Gonçalo Hall and Dave Williams
- Roamer - Airbnb Internet Speeds check
- Offie - Airbnb Wifi Reviews