Manage episode 297101164 series 1608340
Jim Dunaway (follow him on Twitter @Jim Dunaway)
Former host of The Roundtable on WJOX and current host of The Next Round (follow the show on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram @NextRoundLive) joins the show!
Topics discussed with Jim Dunaway include:
- How much longer is Nick Saban going to terrorize the SEC?
- Will Saban finish out his new deal (signed through 2028)
- Did Alabama downgrade or upgrade in going from Steve Sarkisian to Bill O’Brien?
- What are your expectations for Bryce Young this season; too early to say he’s a Heisman candidate?
- Which team on Alabama’s schedule will give them the most trouble this season?
- Did picking Bo Nix over Malik Willis ultimately cost Gus Malzahn his job?
- Do you think Bryan Harsin and Mike Bobo can get the most out of Bo Nix?
- What are realistic expectations for Auburn this season?
- Any rumblings of NIL deals for Alabama or Auburn that are similar to what Miami recently put together?
- SEC has 4 second-year head coaches: Sam Pittman at Arkansas, Lane Kiffin at Ole Miss, Mike Leach at Mississippi State and Eli Drinkwitz at Missouri
- How much heat is Kirby Smart going to be feeling if Georgia doesn’t win the SEC?
- How much heat is on Ed Orgeron to prove last season was a fluke?
Advertising inquiries: email@example.com
Donate to cousin Shane’s beer fund via CashApp: $thatSECpodcast
Show call-in number: 615-800-5683
We have t-shirts for sale! Check out our merchandise store featuring shirts, hoodies, stickers, coffee mugs, pillows, phone cases and more:
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/that-sec-football-podcast/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy