Manage episode 277985050 series 2394461
By Mikael Eriksson. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Q&A #113 - Theory and application of threshold training
- What is threshold training and what are its benefits?
- When should you do shorter rather than longer threshold intervals?
- How should you work threshold training into your periodisation and into your weekly routine?
- Common mistakes around planning and executing threshold training
- What are some good examples of threshold workouts in swimming, biking and running
- Scientific Triathlon website
- Training Plans
- Q&A episode archive
- The maximal metabolic steady state: redefining the ‘gold standard’
- Apply for the Scientific Triathlon Training Camp Mallorca 2021