Q&A #15 - What's the limit and crossover effects of high-intensity training across disciplines, how to adapt training to hot and humid climates, and training for ultra- and extreme triathlons like the Swissman
Manage episode 224387710 series 2394461
- What's the limit and crossover effects of high-intensity training across disciplines?
- How do you adapt your training and training zones to hot and humid climates?
- Should you train differently for ultra-long, extreme triathlons like the Swissman compared to Ironman training?
- That Triathlon Show website
- Training Plans
- The T.I.M.E system: effective and intelligent winter training with Rob Wilby | EP#158
- Heat, humidity, wind, and slush drinks: cool down your body to go harder for longer with Andrew Buckrell | EP#160
- Power Training Zones for Cycling - by Dr. Andy Coggan (what physiological adaptations are expected from training in different zones)
228 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 46 mins duration .