Manage episode 192528070 series 1322615
Well I have a seriously fun episode of the podcast for you today! We're changing things up and my friend Talia from Party in my Plants Podcast is taking over as host and putting me in the hot seat!
We held nothing back and given that Talia is pretty experienced at this, she went deep with me. We talked for over and hour and covered everything from intuitive eating, to wedding planning to how C and I manage to both work from home. And so so much more! Talia met virtually almost a year ago and in person a few months ago. She is true gem and the real deal in the health and wellness space. Her energy is intoxicating and I know you'll love her
Today's episode is a long one, so buckle up and enjoy the show!
Here are some things we discussed:
- My favorite and least favorite parts of my job
- How I tackle my anxiety and create a better work-life balance
- Essential oils and other practices I use to destress
- My green beauty favorites and why I wear makeup
- How I stay organized and on top of my content calendar
- My biggest insecurities personally and professionally
- What's next for The Healthy Maven
- How wedding planning is going and some wedding planning details
- I'm answering my hot seat questions!
Items mentioned in this episode:Gressa Foundation: http://bit.ly/2xQJcBh Ilia Lipstick (Perfect Day): http://bit.ly/2hAafL3 Ilia Lipstick (Madam Mina): http://bit.ly/2wr5auI Essentialism: http://amzn.to/2jNB5mZ Daring Greatly: http://amzn.to/2iIvk6N Saje Wellness Diffusers Credo Beauty (online store) No-Bake Oatmeal Protein Energy Balls (recipe)
Join The Healthy Maven Tribe to ask guest questions and to find out who will be on the show before anyone else:
Please don't forget to rate + review in iTunes if you love the podcast. Your comments and subscriptions help us make the podcast best for you!
73 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 60 mins duration .