Episode 1: Finding Balance and Blogging as a Business with Andie Mitchell, blogger and New York Times best-selling author of It Was Me All Along and Eating in the Middle
Manage episode 167592500 series 1322615
Andie Mitchell, New York Times bestselling author of "It Was Me All Along" and "Eating in the Middle" speaks about finding balance in health, work, life and blogging as a business.
You'll hear about:
- How Andie Mitchell started blogging.
- How she uses a standing desk to keep her energy up throughout the day.
- Is blogging a difficult career?
- What it was like to write and shop her book proposal?
- How we use food to channel negative or positive energy.
- How we use our blogs to channel positive energy.
- Struggles with social media and keeping reality in check.
- Over-sharing on social media.
- Separating your brand from yourself on Instagram.
- Dealing with food restriction and binge eating disorder.
- Why celebrities saying they love their bodies is a disconnect at times.
- Knowing that you will feel differently about your body every day.
- What a day in the life of Andie Mitchell looks like.
- Andie Mitchell's third book proposal.
- What’s the one health item you can’t live without?
- What advice would you give your 20 year old self?
- What do you hope your 50 year old self would tell you?
46 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 55 mins duration .