The 300 Pounds and Running Podcast: Running Tips | Running Advice | Running Interviews | Running Inspiration | 5k |10k | Half-Marathon | 26.2 | Marathon | Couch to 5K | C25K
300PAR 013: How Jill Angie Started Running in the Body That She's In
Manage episode 174847469 series 1334853
- 1:25 - Who is Jill Angie and find out when she thought she was a “real” runner.
- 3:33 - Jill discusses her weight gain/loss journey. “ I had to start running in the body that I was in.”
- 8:54 - Jill shares how she first discovered running. - “I used to use running as punishment.”
- 14:29 - Jill shares how running has impacted her life.- “Stay in your lane and focus on what you need to do in this moment.”
- 17:10 - Jill’s most challenging race and her biggest takeaway.
- 21:41 - Jill’s favorite running product. - “If it was good enough for Oprah...it was good enough for me...The Enell Sport Bra is life changing.”
- 24:36 - What would Jill tell her pass/younger self. - “Don’t use food as a distraction.”
- 26:16 - Jill gives words of advice for those that are new to running or starting a weight loss journey. “If you can walk for 45 minutes...you can do a 5K.”
- 27:28 - Jill shares her favorite weight loss and running resources.
- 29:50 - Jill’s Goals
- 31:15 - Words of Wisdom from Jill.
- Blog - Not your Average Runner
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/notyouraveragerunner/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/notyouraveragerunner/
- Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/NYARunner/
- Go to the show’s iTunes Page or search “300 Pounds and Running” from iTunes if you aren’t already a subscriber.
- Open the page in the iTunes app, and click on the number of stars for the rating you think I deserve.
- Write a sentence or two to share your comments. A million thanks in advance!
35 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 45 mins duration .