Manage episode 276851259 series 2110101
Episode Show Notes
Learn More About the Show
Free Productivity Resources
The 5 AM Miracle Book
Connect on Social Media
Healthy Habits Don’t Have to Be Hard or Complicated
What holds most of us back from phenomenal health is not our lack of trying, so what would take our health to a whole new level?
In this week’s episode of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast I speak with Phoebe Jenkins, a certified personal trainer and fitness instructor, about how to make healthy habits easier and more automatic with the smartest daily strategies.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Stamps.com [4-week trial + free postage + digital scale –> claim by clicking on microphone on top menu bar of Stamps.com website and enter code 5AM]
- Swanson Vitamins [Get 20% off and free shipping on orders $50+ with code HEALTHY20]
- The 5 AM Miracle Audiobook [Read by Jeff Sanders]
- Focus@Will [Start your 2-week free trial]
- PhoebeJenkins.com [Phoebe’s website]
- @phoebe.jenkins [On Instagram]
Phoebe Jenkins is a certified Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, AADP Health Coach, and licensed Massage Therapist.
She has extensively studied ayurveda, anatomy and physiology, and vegan and vegetarian cooking. She has been in the movement and wellness field for over 8 years, and has a background in dance.
Phoebe has devoted herself to her own personal growth and development and knows first-hand it can be frustrating and challenging, however no matter how hard the process can be, it is also completely and utterly worth it.