Manage episode 253679865 series 2110101
Episode Show Notes
Learn More About the Show
Free Productivity Resources
The 5 AM Miracle Book
Connect on Social Media
Wouldn’t you love to get paid to speak for a living? Yeah, it does sound glamorous, but is it possible for you?
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Gusto [Payroll, benefits, and HR: Get 3 months free after your first payroll]
- BetterHelp [Get 10% off your first month with code 5AM]
- The 5 AM Miracle Audiobook [Read by Jeff Sanders]
- The Rockin’ Productivity Academy [Get 25% off with code 5AM25G0]
- Grant Baldwin [Learn more about Grant]
- The Speaker Lab [Learn how to speak for a living from Grant Baldwin]
- The Successful Speaker: Five Steps for Booking Gigs, Getting Paid, and Building Your Platform [Book by Grant Baldwin with Jeff Goins]
- My Speaker Fee [Calculate what you should charge to speak]
- The Speaker Lab Podcast [Hosted by Grant Baldwin]
Grant Baldwin is a nationally known speaker, podcaster, and author who has helped thousands of people start and build their own speaking businesses through his Booked and Paid to Speak Training Course. Over the last 13 years Grant has spoken to over 500,000 people in 47 different states (he’s never spoken in Maine, South Carolina, or Hawaii, so if you know someone, let him know).
Regularly featured in the national media, including Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur, and the Huffington Post, his “Reality Check” curriculum is taught in over 400 high schools nationwide. A podcaster since 2014, he has published over 300 podcast episodes that have been downloaded over 1.5 million times.
He loves motivating other leaders and entrepreneurs, but his favorite moments are those spent with his high school sweetheart, Sheila, and their three daughters. They live in Nashville, Tennessee where Grant enjoys bicycling, summer days at the pool, and living life like Chuck Norris.