Manage episode 258675593 series 2110101
Episode Show Notes
Learn More About the Show
Free Productivity Resources
The 5 AM Miracle Book
Connect on Social Media
How to approach achieving big goals? Do you have a solid system, or do you just wing it?
In this week’s episode of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast I speak with Rachel Cooke, host of Quick and Dirty Tips’ Modern Mentor Podcast, about achieving big goals, leveraging momentum, and optimizing productive spaces for long-term success.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Skylight [Get $10 off a Skylight Frame with code MIRACLE]
- BetterHelp [Get 10% off your first month with code 5AM]
- LinkedIn Learning [Sign up for a demo today]
- The 5 AM Miracle Audiobook [Read by Jeff Sanders]
- Modern Mentor Podcast [Hosted by Rachel Cooke]
- Lead Above Noise [Rachel’s Leadership and Organization Development Firm]
- Morning Pages [By Julia Cameron]
Rachel Cooke has built a career out of inspiring people to perform at their best, all with a dash of humor and fun.
She’s a podcast host, consultant, coach, and speaker who was identified as a 2018 Top Leadership Speaker in Inc. Magazine. She’s also been featured in publications like Fast Company, The Huffington Post, and many more.
Rachel is the founder of Lead Above Noise, a leadership and organization development firm with a mission to deliver the insights, tools, and strategies that empower people and teams to achieve their fullest potential.
Rachel received her Masters Degree in Organizational Psychology from Columbia University, and her Bachelors in Human Development from Cornell University. She lives in New Jersey with her husband, their two daughters, and a rotating menagerie of animals.