Manage episode 273688403 series 2110101
Episode Show Notes
Learn More About the Show
Free Productivity Resources
The 5 AM Miracle Book
Connect on Social Media
What Could a Shorter Workday Mean for You?
Do you really have to work 8 hours a day? Or 10?
There’s a great chance that you could work a much shorter workday and get MORE done. That’s a common theme in the productivity world, but there are so many practical strategies that can bring this theory into reality.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- UCAN [Save 20% with code MIRACLE]
- BetterHelp [Get 10% off your first month with code 5AM]
- The 5 AM Miracle Audiobook [Read by Jeff Sanders]
- Focus@Will [Start your 2-week free trial]
- Time Rich [Book by Steve Glaveski]
- Collective Campus [Innovation Consulting and Training, founded by Steve Glaveski]
- Employee to Entrepreneur [Book by Steve Glaveski]
- Future² Podcast [Hosted by Steve Glaveski]
- Free eBook from Collective Campus [The Innovation Manager’s Handbook]
- Calendly [Book time online]
- Blue Light Blockers [Glasses for heavy technology users]
Steve Glaveski is an entrepreneur, keynote speaker, author and podcast host whose mission is to unlock the latest potential of organizations so that they can create more impact for humanity and empower their people to lead more fulfilling work lives.
Steve wrote the Innovation Manager’s Handbook which was an Amazon bestseller, hosts the Future² podcast, the latter winning the inaugural Australian Podcasting Awards People’s Choice award in the Business category, and is a keynote speaker on the topic of corporate innovation, having graced the stage at conferences such as Pause Fest, CPA Congress and IBM Symposium.
He previously founded HOTDESK, an office sharing platform and has worked for the likes of Westpac, Dun & Bradstreet, the Victorian Auditor General’s Office, Ernst & Young, KPMG and Macquarie Bank.
When not working on the innovation strategies of both his clients and of his team, Steve can usually be found riding his motorcycle, in the gym, at the beach or listening to the latest record from Iron Maiden!