Manage episode 274228909 series 2110101
Episode Show Notes
Learn More About the Show
Free Productivity Resources
The 5 AM Miracle Book
Connect on Social Media
The Busier You Are, the More This Can Help
Intermittent fasting has gained tremendous popularity in recent years, but how does it really work?
Is it healthy?
And what’s the right way to get started today?
In this week’s episode of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast I speak with Katrina Ubell, host of the Weight Loss for Busy Physicians Podcast, about how intermittent fasting can be your ticket to a whole new way of life.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Stamps.com [4-week trial + free postage + digital scale –> claim by clicking on microphone on top menu bar of Stamps.com website and enter code 5AM]
- Laurel Springs [Get a waived registration fee]
- Medterra CBD [Get 20% off with code 5AM]
- The 5 AM Miracle Audiobook [Narrated by Jeff Sanders]
- Katrina Ubell, MD [Katrina’s website]
- Weight Loss for Busy Physicians Podcast [Hosted by Katrina Ubell, MD]
- 6 Steps to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss [Free download from Katrina]
Katrina Ubell, MD
After completing her pediatric residency at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Dr. Ubell worked in a private pediatric practice for 10 years during which time she lost 45 pounds in 12 months without surgery, pills, unhealthy crash diets, or fitness apps.
Now, Katrina leverages her experience as a pediatrician and as a mother to help other busy doctors prioritize their health and achieve permanent weight loss.
Katrina’s work has been featured in notable outlets like NPR and on several industry podcasts like The Doctor’s Life with Dianne Ansari-Winn, MD and The Science of Self-Help with Dr. Jennifer Greer.