Manage episode 278338033 series 2110101
Episode Show Notes
Learn More About the Show
Free Productivity Resources
The 5 AM Miracle Book
Connect on Social Media
If you know me or have followed my work for the last decade, you know how much I have raved about my love for Evernote.
Well, the day finally came when I couldn’t take it anymore.
In this week’s episode of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast I discuss exactly why I left Evernote, and what my new productivity system looks like today.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Blender Bombs [Get 20% off your first order with code 5AM]
- Freewrite Traveler [Block distractions with this modern-day typewriter]
- The 5 AM Miracle [Book by Jeff Sanders]
- The Free-Time Formula [Book by Jeff Sanders]
- Focus@Will [Start your 2-week free trial]
- DEVONthink [Note-taking app for mac and iOS]
- Nozbe [My favorite task manager]
- Google Workspace [Formerly G Suite, this is my business solution for online file storage, email, and more]
- Focus@Will [The best productivity music designed by neuroscientists]
- My Full List of Tools [See everything I’m using today]