EP 173: How to Avoid Injuries, My Thoughts on Powerbuilding, Front Squats, and Training During a Fat Loss Phase
Manage episode 219768197 series 1459650
In this episode, I answer questions from my Instagram @huntfitness
Hire Kyle as your coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Questions on the show:
1. [8:55] Macrocycle Planning for a mini cut/short fat loss phase?
2. [19:10] Number one piece of advice for someone who is constantly tweaking muscles?
3. [32:06] Can you effectively gain strength and size at the same time or should one be prioritized more?
4. [38:38] How do you feel about glucose disposal agents, effective or a waste of money?
5. [44:25] Are front squats a good option as an assistance exercise to help build a powerlifting competition squat?
6. [54:30] How much rest should you take between sets?
7. [1:01:45] What are your best strategies to satisfy cravings and help with hunger on a fat loss phase?
8. [1:11:26] Hydrolyzed Whey and Whey Isolate digest easier and more rapidly, but is it worth the extra cost?
9. [1:17:25] Why is it necessary to consume high sodium/ high-calorie foods on meet day?
10. [1:25:30] Who do you admire the most/who is your inspiration in the fitness world?
Connect with Kyle:
Get Strong Now with the Absolute Strength Powerlifting Program:
Improve Your Bench Press with my 6-Week Bench Press Program:
Get 10% OFF PR Breaker Materia Pre Workout:
DISCOUNT CODE: “hunt10” at https://www.prbreaker.com/
Take your mobility to the next level with a Mobility WOD Subscription
DISCOUNT CODE: “Kyle15” at http://bit.ly/MWODkyle
*Or just get 10 days FREE to try it out.
225 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 79 mins duration .