Ep 178: How to Determine Training Volume, Best Books on Training, How to Break Plateaus, and Would I Ever Take Steroids
Manage episode 221814593 series 1459650
In this episode, I answer questions from my Instagram @HuntFitness
My new book is LIVE - Absolute Strength V2.0 Meet Prep Edition
Get it here: https://www.kylehuntfitness.com/absolutestrength2
Save 20% off my new book with the code "blackfriday"
Questions on the show:
1. What are the best books on strength training?
2. What is the best way to break a plateau? My bench has been stuck at 290lbs for 2 years?
3. How do you determine how much volume you need, specifically relating to the Squat, Bench Press, and deadlift?
4. What are some exercises to improve grip strength?
5. How do you deal with bad workouts?
6. What is your honest opinion of steroids? Is it something you would ever consider doing?
Hire Kyle as your coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Connect with Kyle:
Get Strong Now with the Absolute Strength Powerlifting Program:
Improve Your Bench Press with my 6-Week Bench Press Program:
Get 10% OFF PR Breaker Materia Pre Workout:
DISCOUNT CODE: “hunt10” at https://www.prbreaker.com/
*15% off Black Friday Special
225 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 79 mins duration .