Manage episode 231443824 series 1459650
In this episode, I answer a bunch of questions from my Instagram @huntfitness
Questions on the show:
- What are your thoughts on TRT for people who need it and are not just looking to use steroids?
- Protein helps build muscle but what role do carbs and fat play in the diet?
- Is deadlifting multiple times per week optimal or would only once be better?
- What are your top three favorite Easter candies?
- With Easter coming up, how do you handle holiday meals?
- Do you ever wear or recommend wearing lifting straps?
- Hey Kyle, I love the podcast. I have a random question for you. I just watched the Ronnie Coleman documentary on Netflix and it got me thinking, is all this heavy lifting worth it if that is the end result?
Hire Kyle as your coach: http://www.kylehuntfitness.com/services/
Connect with Kyle:
Get Strong Now with the Absolute Strength Powerlifting Program:
Improve Your Bench Press with my 6-Week Bench Press Program:
Get 10% OFF PR Breaker Materia Pre Workout:
DISCOUNT CODE: “hunt10” at https://www.prbreaker.com/
225 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 79 mins duration .