Manage episode 196698654 series 1540807
This week: I’m at the water’s edge, sharing some thoughts about location scouting and more besides.
At the end of last week, I was on a mission to shoot some Test/Review product shots in an outdoor environment. As it turns out, I ended up making better use of my time by treating the hour or so as a location scouting exercise and a chance to get some thoughts together after a busy few days.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this week’s show:
- Follow Giles on Instagram!
- TAP Video: First Look – Lowepro Flipside Trek BP450 AW Backpack
- TAP Test/Review: Thermos Ultimate Stainless Steel Flask
- TAP Test/Review: Sub Zero Thermal Down Jacket
- TAP Test/Review: Manfrotto BeFree Carbon Tripod
- Canon PowerShot G7X compact camera
- Nikon D800 DSLR
- Nikon Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF
Did you enjoy this episode? You can help me produce more great content by clicking here.
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.
You Might Also Like...
16 episodes available. A new episode about every 21 days averaging 31 mins duration .