Manage episode 174357147 series 44021
Now part of the Agile Podcast Network!
Recorded after attending ACI’s Agile Coach Bootcamp, Vic (@AgileCoffee) was joined by Emilia Breton-Lake (@emibreton) and Barry Kardon (@BalancingAgile) to discuss the key take-aways from the five-day immersive learning experience.
Updates from the Co-Chair (Vic) of the Global Scrum Gathering in San Diego (April 10 – 12, 2017):
- Jeff Sutherland is the opening keynote and Joel “Thor” Neeb of Afterburner will close Wednesday with a lively presentation
- Monday Mingle will be a short walk down the boardwalk at Wave House, featuring a wave machine and Woodie and the Longboards
- Tuesday starts with mashups: Chris Li, Ronica Roth, Brian “Ponch” Rivera, Nigel Baker and Sharon Bowman
- Open space will be facilitated by Allison Pollard and Jake Calabrese
- New features this year include a beach house for folks to find each other and a media room for independent podcasters and media artists
- The first-ever CSP retreat (sold out) is on Sunday and Brett Palmer will hold space
Not registered yet? Get your tickets now at scrumalliance.org/sgcal
60 episodes available. A new episode about every 27 days averaging 44 mins duration .