Manage episode 222491632 series 1354907
Bobby Albert led the Albert Companies to unprecedented growth—and he did so during one of the most challenging economic periods of our lifetime. His unique leadership, coupled with an unending desire to learn, enabled this CEO and his team to grow revenues, profits by 500 percent between 2005 and 2011, the year he sold his business to a publicly traded company.
This show is sponsored by Experiment 27. Get the sales and service agreement (free client contract template) Experiment 27 uses to close business HERE. [$1,000 value]
In this episode you'll learn:
- [01:38] Talking about values-driven leadership
- [02:51] What is workplace culture
- [05:37] Similarities between a fruit-bearing tree and a business
- [07:35] What happened to the culture & leadership after Bobby sold his company?
- [08:27] How did Bobby decide to write a business book?
- [09:38] What led him to write the book even though he didn't enjoy the day-to-day?
- [11:48] Two simple components to keep the company growing even in adverse situations
- [13:48] The most important question you need to ask yourself as a leader
- [16:26] What are Core values?
- [17:52] The key to strong core values
- [21:00] How to figure out who you are?
- [28:40] What is a Discretionary effort?
- [29:29] Alex's core values
- [31:44] Why Noah Kagan was fired from Facebook?
- Principled Profits by Bobby Albert on Amazon
- The Lead to Grow Podcast with Bobby Albert
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to The Alex Berman Podcast on iTunes and leave us a 5-star review.
Get access to our FREE Sales Courses.