Mining the depths of film entertainment for all mankind. With Scott Johnson, Brian Dunaway, Randy Jordan, and Brian Ibbott.
Manage episode 219474909 series 1354907
By Rinaldo Ugrina, Alex Berman, and Chairman of Experiment 27. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Dean Cunningham is the CEO and Chairman of Micofin Holdings Limited. Micofin is a holding company focused on the mineral and resources sector. They specialise in advisory, research and fund services. This show is sponsored by Experiment 27. Get the discovery call script & questions template HERE. In this episode you'll learn:
- [00:40] Dean helps companies go public
- [01:39] How Dean identifies a company he can help
- [03:40] Advantage of having a holding company
- [05:15] How Dean optimizes mining companies
- [11:17] CEO should be in business 5 to 7 years
- [13:10] How Dean sells himself
- [18:25] There is no need for a satellite team
- [21:08] Having autonomy is crucial
- [23:55] How will Dean find his next client
- [27:50] Long term strategy for mining