Manage episode 223481350 series 1354907
Gary Paintin is an artist and graphic designer based out of Northern California. His artwork has a unique style utilizing heavy lines and minimalism. He has done branding work with Bleep Bloop bass, Getter, Trippy burger, just to name a few.
This show is sponsored by Experiment 27. Get the discovery call script & questions template HERE.
In this episode you'll learn:
- [1:09] How Gary developed his art style
- [3:57] How to approach your career as a full-time artist
- [7:15] Where does he sell his apparel
- [8:30] Gary’s business model for apparel production
- [10:44] How does he know what art to release and what not to
- [13:21] How Gary got involved with DJ clients
- [15:55] Why he didn’t showcase in Art Galleries and what he did instead
- [18:25] Where does he see himself going
- [19:50] Big brands doing collabs with artists
- [23:24] Classical artists that Gary is drawn to
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to The Alex Berman Podcast on iTunes and leave us a 5-star review.
Get access to our FREE Sales Courses.