Mining the depths of film entertainment for all mankind. With Scott Johnson, Brian Dunaway, Randy Jordan, and Brian Ibbott.
Manage episode 216521151 series 1354907
By Rinaldo Ugrina, Alex Berman, and Chairman of Experiment 27. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Joe Badon is a producer, writer and director of The God Inside My Ear, a feature film he made for $8,000, This show is sponsored by Experiment 27. Get the sales and service agreement (free client contract template) Experiment 27 uses to close business HERE. [$1,000 value] This show is sponsored by Experiment 27. Get the discovery call script & questions template HERE. In this episode you'll learn:
- [01:13] How Joe self-funded The God Inside My Ear
- [02:25] How he shot the movie in 13 days
- [05:31] What's the plan to promote the movie
- [08:30] What is Joe's email outreach strategy
- [11:05] Why Joe wrote the script around locations
- [12:30] Who gave Joe feedback on the script
- [16:19] You can get rights for cheap
- [17:10] Joe always wanted to direct a movie
- [18:04] How did Joe handle post-production
- [20:10] How did they record good sound
- [21:45] What's Joe's plan for the movie