Mining the depths of film entertainment for all mankind. With Scott Johnson, Brian Dunaway, Randy Jordan, and Brian Ibbott.
Manage episode 216959102 series 1354907
By Rinaldo Ugrina, Alex Berman, and Chairman of Experiment 27. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Travis Rosser is the co-founder of Kajabi. Kajabi provides digital entrepreneurs an all-in-one platform which enables them to create a life of freedom on their terms, whatever that may look like. Travis is the author of You Inc. This show is sponsored by Experiment 27. Get the sales and service agreement (free client contract template) Experiment 27 uses to close business HERE. [$1,000 value] In this episode you'll learn:
- [01:10] Why Travis created Kajabi
- [03:30] What is Kajabi
- [08:30] How to get started
- [10:32] "No more poor me."
- [12:15] What do you want out of life?
- [13:40] The power of positive thinking
- [15:40] How to figure out what your path is
- [18:50] Try getting quiet
- [21:38] What is Travis best at
- [22:39] The Importance of The 4P's
- [26:11] Purpose diagram exercise
- [30:12] Find the next dot
- [31:45] Accountability keeps you going
- [36:19] "The pain is the whole point."