Archive this series
What are the odds that a skinny teenager from Latvia goes on to become a world-class fitness model? What are the odds that that same kid goes on to develop his own fitness methodology and to help others achieve and exceed their health and fitness objectives?
Meet Ru Wikmann. Ru is a London-based fitness expert, personal trainer, WBFF pro fitness model, and body transformation coach. As you will hear, Ru adds philosophy and mindfulness to his approach to fitness. He is also lots of fun and we get into a wide range of topics in this episode including:
- Growing up in Latvia and moving to the UK;
- Transforming from a skinny kid to a pro fitness model;
- His philosophies on fitness and health, and making changes that will stick;
- Taking risk and risk-taking;
- Knowing your purpose;
- Ru’s fitness app Fitswap;
- Meditation and mindfulness;
- Language and culture;
- Lots more!
“What are the functions of various brain waves” in Scientific American
In London on June 13? Come and hear my LDN Talks @ Night organised by Funzing!
Did you like what you heard? Subscribe to the All Things Risk podcast, leave a rating or review, and share it on social media:
Subscribe and/or leave a rating and review on:
- iTunes: http://apple.co/1PjLmKh
- Subscribe on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/all-things-risk/the-all-things-risk-podcast
- Subscribe on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ben-cattaneo
75 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 71 mins duration .