Manage episode 194851251 series 1231990
This is our second annual “best of” episode which is a compilation of what I and some of you have considered to be your favourite excerpts from our episodes in the past year. It’s always difficult to leave things out, and we had an amazing set of guests and conversations in 2017. The clips that didn’t make it are in no way “lesser” than those that did – the selection process was not highly “scientific”. However, we had to exclude more than we could include.
This year’s compilation features clips from:
- Ep. 66: Monika Sattler – Adventure Cycling and Listening to Your Heart
- Ep. 64: Caspar Craven – Sailing Around the World With A Family
- Ep. 61: Tim Davies – Decision-Making and Performance on Fighter Jets
- Ep. 60: Linda Swindling – Negotiation and Why You Should “Ask Outrageously”
- Ep. 59: Cathy O’Dowd – Decision-making and Risk on the World’s Highest Mountains
- Ep. 54: Michele Battle-Fisher – Transhumanism is Coming, Are We Ready?
- Ep. 53: Alex Sidorenko – Making Great Decisions “With Risks in Mind”
- Ep. 52: Jacki Hill-Murphy – Recreating Journeys of Extraordinary Adventuresses
- Ep. 51: John Perkins – From Economic Hit Man to Life Economy Champion
- Ep. 47: Charles Cassidy – Evidence-Based Wisdom
- Ep. 44: Erik Newton – Risk and Resilience in Love and Relationships
- Ep. 43: Marc Stoiber – Authenticity, Future-Proofing and Brands in the Post-Mad Men Era
- Ep. 41: Tim Stanley – What Does Russia Want?
- Ep. 38: Tom Hardin – “Tipper X” on Ethics, Decisions, and Resilience
- Ep. 37: André Goeritz – Art, the Unknown, and Ultra Cycling World Records
- Ep. 36: Ford Fischer – On Transhumanism
Like what you heard? Subscribe and/or leave a rating and review on:
89 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 76 mins duration .