Archive this series
We now live in a "post-truth" world where objective facts are seemingly less relevant than personal emotions and beliefs. What does this mean for the concepts of "gut feel" and critical thinking? Are these two concepts at odds with one another? I explore this question in this in-betweenisode.
- Post-truth: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/word-of-the-year/word-of-the-year-2016
- The All Things Risk Podcast Ep. 11 with Anna Glover
- The All Things Risk Podcast Ep. 28 with Kayt Sukel
- Critical Thinking "Cheat Sheet" - https://globaldigitalcitizen.org/critical-thinking-skills-cheatsheet-infographic
- Article - Can We Think Critically Anymore?
- Quote by Nick Hornby on gut feelings
- Archilochus - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archilochus
Did you like what you heard? Subscribe to the All Things Risk podcast, leave a rating or review, and share it on social media:
- Subscribe and/or leave a rating and review on:
- iTunes: http://apple.co/1PjLmKh
- Subscribe on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/all-things-risk/the-all-things-risk-podcast
- Subscribe on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ben-cattaneo
- Follow the podcast on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RiskThings
- Drop us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit: allthingsrisk.co.uk– and find all episodes and ways to subscribe
75 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 71 mins duration .