Manage episode 247176184 series 64694
You did it - you survived Thanksgiving and Black Friday! Is your belly full? How did your brand perform during this massive spike in traffic and consumer interest? Are you trying to figure out what to do next? Good news - you’ve come to the right place! It’s time for another session of Ask Scott here on The Amazing Seller! On this episode, you’ll hear from Scott as he gives an update on what he’s been focusing on during this season, explains how to make post-Black Friday plans for your business, and much more. Make sure you have pen and paper ready for this episode - you are going to need it!If you don’t plan it - it won’t happen
If you’ve been around the TAS community for long - you know that Scott gets fired up about planning things out, so you don’t have to think on the fly. From strategy sessions to full calendars dedicated to promotion, Scott doesn’t just talk a good game when it comes to planning ahead - he lives it! So what is your plan? Where is your ecommerce business headed as the fourth quarter moves forward? If you need a little inspiration and motivation - Scott’s got you covered. Tune into this episode of The Amazing Seller as Scott explains the value of making plans and sticking to them!Post-Black Friday strategy
Thanksgiving and Black Friday have come and gone - do you have plans for Cyber Monday? What steps can you take to make sure your business will be successful going forward? Scott encourages sellers like you to sit down and make a plan that you can commit to - but he’s mapped it out for you too! Here is a helpful rundown of steps you can take to put your brand in the best position for success.
- Leverage other holidays and special events to excite your following and give them access to your special offers.
- Map it out - don’t leave it to the last minute!
- Create a three-month promotional calendar.
- Set targets, so you know what you are aiming for - you can’t succeed if you don’t have a target!
- Focus on long-term assets rather than short-term assets. Plant today so you can harvest next year!
Where do you need to start? Do you have a good plan to move forward with your brand, or are you going to work on some of the suggestions Scott laid out? Make sure to listen to this episode of The Amazing Seller as Scott expands on this topic!OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
- [0:03] Scott’s introduction to this episode of the podcast!
- [5:30] Why affiliate sales are awesome.
- [7:30] Scott’s thought of the week - make a plan!
- [10:00] Black Friday is over, now what?
- [13:00] Do you have a promotion calendar?
- [18:20] Closing thoughts from Scott.