Manage episode 236932826 series 1277688
Welcome To Episode #130 of the Amazon FBA Private Label Show Podcast!
In this episode I talk with Brad Wayland of Quiet Light Brokerage about how to sell your Amazon FBA business for maximum profit.
Listen to this Amazon FBA Podcast!
[powerpress]How to Sell Your Amazon FBA Business for Profit
As an Amazon seller and brand builder the idea of selling your Amazon FBA business is certainly an exciting possibility. You've worked hard and now you are considering cashing out of your business. While the idea of doing that seems great you naturally have questions about the process of selling your online business. Recently I had Brad Wayland of Quiet Light Brokerage on the show where he explains how to sell your Amazon FBA business.
Brad has a wealth of knowledge and experience in selling online businesses and he wants to work with you on either buying or selling your online business.
Here are some important things to know and do before you start the process of selling your Amazon FBA business:
- HAVE GREAT BOOKS - If you have been neglecting your books and record keeping you need to get that in order. Potential buyers are going to want to see your financials and P&L statements so they can get a clear grasp of your business. Use programs like Quickbooks, Xero or hire a good bookkeeper from the Jungle Market. Also make sure your business records aren't mixed in with other side project businesses. Separate your business completely from everything else.
- SHOW ACTIVE GROWTH - It's important that you show continued active growth of your business. Make sure you keep launching products and have a plan for all future product launches to show potential buyers.
- GET LEAN AND MEAN - Leading up to your sale try to become "lean and mean" with how you operate your business. Try to avoid experimenting and unnecessary business expenses.
- DIVERSIFY - If you are selling on Amazon it will also help to have other business assets such as your own Shopify site or website that is also driving sales. Having any sort of audience or email list that is actively helping you drive sales will be a bonus.
- SALES HISTORY - You will want at least 2-3 years of solid sales history to report and show for your business.
- TIMING - Don't wait to long to start the process of selling your business. Work with Brad to decide if now is the right time to get the process started.
- WHEN NOT TO SELL - If you are truly enjoying building your business and having success with it then consider holding on to it until you no longer enjoy it anymore. QUESTIONS FOR BRAD? The process of selling your online business can be a confusing journey. If you need guidance along the way then please reach out to Brad Wayland at Quiet Light Brokerage. He's there to help you figure out how to sell your Amazon FBA business. Shoot Brad an e-mail - Brad@QuietLightBrokerage.com WANT A FREE EVALUATION OF YOUR BUSINESS? Connect with Brad directly or go to QuietLightBrokerage.com
Not a member of the Facebook Mastermind group yet?
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Jungle Scout Market – Hire pre-vetted Amazon experts to help you build, run and grow your Amazon FBA business. Created by the Jungle Scout team.
For all other resources and tools that I use in my Amazon business please see the resources link.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW!
I NEED YOUR HELP!
If you felt you got any value out of this podcast, then please support me with an iTunes review. It's simple to do! Just click here to head to iTunes and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!How to Sell Your Amazon FBA Business for Profit - Quiet Light Brokerage - EP130
146 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 33 mins duration .