Manage episode 236407441 series 2391090
Welcome To Episode #129 of the Amazon FBA Private Label Show Podcast!
In this episode I share tips and strategies to help you crush and dominate Amazon Prime Day 2019.
Listen to this Amazon FBA Podcast!
[powerpress]How to Prepare for and Dominate Amazon Prime Day 2019 - EP129
Amazon Prime Day 2019 is right around the corner. This year will be bigger and better than ever. Do you have a plan or are you winging it and hoping for the best? Amazon Prime Day is a great chance for sellers to push a ton of sales and make lots of money. I want you to succeed so I put together this podcast to help you crush it this year. To maximize Amazon Prime Day 2019 it's all about planning and preparation.
I want you to succeed this Prime Day. Here are just a few key things you can do to ensure you are set up for success this year.
When is Prime Day? - TBA - sometime in mid July
- It's important to audit your inventory levels so you don't run out of stock coming out of Prime Day. You will be selling more product than normal so plan accordingly. If you are running a lightning deal or any other special offer then you will need to make sure you have enough inventory not just for that promotion but for when Prime Day ends. Audit your inventory right now and make sure you have the correct levels and place new orders right now as needed.
- PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES ON AMAZON
- This year Amazon has created several great promotional opportunities for us to run deals and maximize exposure for your products.
- Lightning Deals - If you were lucky enough to have a lightning deal scheduled then get ready for a wild ride. You will be pushing a ton of units. Enjoy!
- Amazon Coupons - If you submitted your Prime Day coupons before June 14th then Amazon may be giving your product special Prime Day placement for extra exposure.
- Amazon Prime Exclusive Deals - Set these up by July 5th to run special sales on your products and receive a special Prime Day badge to highlight your offer.
- Be careful not to run a lightning deal and coupon at the same time. This can seriously eat into your profits.
- FRESHEN UP YOUR LISTINGS
- Prepare now to clean up your listings to ensure they are in top shape before Amazon Prime Day 2019
- Upgrade your images as needed
- Split Test your main image
- Add Enhanced Brand Content to maximize conversions
- Add video to maximize conversions
- Audit your search terms and back end keywords to ensure you are optimized
- Use the Jungle Market to outsource this process
- USE YOUR OWN AUDIENCE TO DRIVE EXTERNAL TRAFFIC
- Plan and outline all communications with your audience
- Send your audience a message or email a few days before Prime Day begins to get them prepared and excited
- Send multiple communications and emails to your audience throughout the week
- Be creative and have fun with your audience
- DON'T HAVE AN AUDIENCE?
- You still have time to build your own audience via email, Many Chat, or social media
- Listen to podcast EP 122 with Michelle Barnum Smith for help in building your own Many Chat audience
- WORK WITH INFLUENCERS TO DRIVE EXTRA TRAFFIC
- Identify 2-3 influencers with an audience that align with your products and brand
- Reach out to them now to discuss a partnership for Amazon Prime Day 2019
- Create excitement and use their audience to drive traffic to your offers
- Find influencers using Famebit.com
- GET YOUR PPC IN SHAPE
- Spend time now optimizing your PPC Campaigns
- Clean up and kill off any keywords that are not performing
- Consider raising your campaign budgets for Prime Day
- Consider raising your bids for top keywords
- PREPARATION IS KEY
- Sit down and craft a plan on a sheet of paper. Identify what you need to do each day to set yourself up to win Prime Day
- Failure to plan will lead to a mediocre Prime Day
What are some tips and strategies you can share to make Amazon Prime Day 2019 a success? Please comment below or join the Facebook group to keep the conversation going. Lets help each other succeed this year!
Not a member of the Facebook Mastermind group yet?
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Jungle Scout Market – Hire pre-vetted Amazon experts to help you build, run and grow your Amazon FBA business. Created by the Jungle Scout team.
For all other resources and tools that I use in my Amazon business please see the resources link.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW!
I NEED YOUR HELP!
If you felt you got any value out of this podcast, then please support me with an iTunes review. It's simple to do! Just click here to head to iTunes and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!How to Prepare for and Dominate Amazon Prime Day 2019 - EP129
128 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 33 mins duration .