Manage episode 228407495 series 2391090
Welcome To Episode #115 of the Amazon FBA Private Label Show Podcast!
In this episode I cover 4 important Amazon news topics that you need to be informed of.
Listen to this Amazon FBA Podcast!
[powerpress] Your Amazon FBA 411 News Update - EP115
There is an awful lot going on in the world of Amazon right now and I thought I would do a quick breakdown of what you should be aware of as an Amazon seller. This breakdown should get you caught up to speed quickly.
- Join me at SellerCon in Las Vegas in June! Grab your ticket here.
- Download my 20 Hot Products To Sell on Amazon right now PDF
Amazon begins collecting and handling Sales Tax for the state of South Dakota starting March 1st. I recommend collecting sales tax in your home state at minimum. I use Tax Jar to do this for me as do many other Amazon FBA sellers. As always please talk with your tax professional for advice and guidance.
2. 2018 Amazon Seller Results
- Nearly 200,000 small and medium-sized businesses sold more than $100,000 in Amazon’s stores in 2018.
- More than 50,000 small and medium-sized businesses exceeded $500,000 in sales in our stores in 2018.
- The number of small and medium-sized businesses eclipsing $1 million in sales in Amazon’s stores worldwide grew by 20 percent in 2018.
3. Amazon Voice of the Customer Dashboard
What is it? - A way for you to monitor your listings so you can address problems and avoid getting your listing shut down. CX Health is determined by comparing your offer’s negative customer experience (NCX) rate with those of similar offers. The NCX rate is the number of orders for which the customer reported a product or listing issue divided by total orders. Amazon listens to customer feedback across returns, refunds, customer service contacts, and product reviews. Comparing your offer’s negative customer experience (NCX) rate with those of similar offers. Takeaway - Look at the customer feedback to address any potential issues with the accuracy of your listing. Make sure the listing is accurate.
4. Amazon Project Zero
What is it? - Amazon’s Project Zero will let brands remove counterfeit listings of their products. They will give brand owners the ability to do this on their own as long as you aren’t abusing it.
- Brand Registry is probably a must so enroll right away.
- Need to get on the waiting list. Click to get on the list.
- This works alongside Amazon Transparency.
- Here is The Verge article I referenced so you can read further about Amazon Project Zero
Not a member of the Facebook Mastermind group yet?
If you haven't yet watched my video "How To Find A Product To Sell In Minutes" then please do that as well.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
For all other resources and tools that I use in my Amazon business please see the resources link.
Tax Jar – This is by far the most popular software tool that helps sellers collect and file sales taxes. It integrates smoothly with all the popular selling platforms such as Amazon and Shopify. I currently use Tax Jar for online sales tax collection and filing.SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW!
I NEED YOUR HELP!
If you felt you got any value out of this podcast, then please support me with an iTunes review. It's simple to do! Just click here to head to iTunes and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast. Every review helps!Your Amazon FBA 411 News Update - EP115
128 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 33 mins duration .