Manage episode 233486044 series 71542
Show #187 - Who Wins, Who Loses, & Why with John Hearne
This week Mike brings John Hearne on the show to discuss some of his very compelling research on winning and losing via mindset and other factors. John is a leading expert on this subject, and will open your eyes to many things that may dramatically change how you train. Learn from him!
Contact John: Rangemaster
Want our weekly show notes delivered to your inbox? Click here to sign up!
Follow These Links to Our Awesome Sponsors:
- Century Martial Arts: Save 20% while you take your striking skills to the highest level with a BOB trainer (Body Opponent Bag) and get a free video training series from Mike. Use code: “AWS20” and Learn More Here
- Coolfire Trainer: Convert your carry or competition handgun into the ULTIMATE training tool! Use code “AWSSP19” for $10 off! Check out the Coolfire Here
- Precision Holsters: These guys have a lifetime, no questioned asked 100% guarantee. They are makers of high-quality holsters, belts, and magazine pouches. Visit them at: Precision Holsters and use code “seekAWS” for a discount.
- The Law of Self-Defense: If you aren’t conducting your firearms training in the context of lawful self-defense then you are potentially training yourself to go to prison. Check out the nation’s leading self defense attorney, Andrew Branca’s and take the LOSD quiz here.
- SWAT Fuel: The ultimate vitamins and supplements! Use discount code “SEEKFUEL” for 15% OFF Shop here
- Slide Glide: the ULTIMATE firearm lubricant! Visit Brian's Website: brianenos.com and use code “SG123” to get 10% off your order! Also, if you want to check out some excellent firearms discussion, visit the "Enos" forums: Enos Forums
- Atomic Athlete: Become STRONGER, FASTER, HARDER to KILL! Use "seeklander" during check out to get 15% off your online membership!
- Wilson Combat: The ultimate custom built 1911's, Berrettas, Glocks, and AR's! Wilson Combat
About our show: The American Warrior Show, the podcast of the American Warrior Society. This show is designed for one thing: To help keep you safer through information, motivational concepts, and action steps! We appreciate your listenership and value your opinion. Please send comments, questions, or requests on the show to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for listening to my show. Please share it on social media and other methods with friends who want to be safer!
If you are interested in sponsoring the American Warrior Show, please contact us!