Manage episode 208204378 series 1468685
Ryan is the #1 best-selling author of a book called "The Miracle Morning for Salespeople.” He’s also a sales leader, a business coach, and a teacher at heart. His mission is to help people achieve extraordinary results in life and in sales through business. He led a brokerage to over 1 billion dollars in sales in the last 3 years and over 20 million dollars in commissions. He had a new book out called "Explosive Sales Growth in Real Estate" which just launched on April 2018. This episode is full of beneficial information, please listen and enjoy!
- Ryan's background
- Shifting to a career in teaching
- Lessons he learned from teaching that helped him along the rest of his journey
- Things that made him successful in real estate
- What the "Miracle Morning" did for Ryan
- Leaving the real estate world to go out on his own as an independent consultant trainer
- How he spends his time and how he finds his clients
- His new book "Explosive Sales Growth in Real Estate"
- Biggest mistake he made along the way
- The long-term vision of where he wants to go
- The biggest challenge that got in his way
- A piece of advice he would give to people who want to become full-time entrepreneurs
"End the conversation on what's possible."
"Have some sort of parachute . . . and leave yourself a runway."
"It helps if you can side hustle for a little bit in the beginning."
Links and resources:
- Explosive Sales Growth in Real Estate Website
- Ryan's Instagram
- Explosive Sales Growth book on Amazon
- [Miracle Morning for Salespeople group on Facebook4
- Enterpreneur Hot Seat on the web
- Andy Storch Coaching
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
If you are interested in coaching or have feedback or questions on the podcast, feel free to send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org