This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on September 30, 2018 01:26 (). Last successful fetch was on June 20, 2018 08:35 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 88566784 series 75971
This week on The Anti-Casserole Podcast we take the conversation from the external to the internal. Sometimes the biggest hurdle in the way is… Ourselves. Let’s talk about the ogre that is the Hater Within and bring it out from the shadows. This big scary ogre, The Hater Within, is really just a cute puppy that needs to be loved. Listen in to our discussion as we hesitantly shine the light on the voice of The Hater Within.
[Apologies for audio quality that doesn’t match our previous weeks. We were having some technical difficulties but to not let The Hater Within win – we posted it anyways.]
Additional show notes below.
Resources Mentioned in Show:
- Dr. TC North: Envision what success looks like by Becoming a Mindset Master
- OAC Access and Career Development
- The 12 Week Year Goal Setting explanation by Jeff Sanders.
- Producers Lab Canadian Film Centre
- Book: The Now Habit
- Ira Glass Quote
- Thomas Edison quote: “If we did all the things we are capable of doing we would astound ourselves.”
- Book: Women who run with the Wolves
- Quote: It take 18 minutes to form an idea, but most people give up at 17. (I can’t find this quote anywhere – have any of you listeners heard it before?)
- Grant Bladwin: What are the stories we tell about ourselves?
To make sure you don’t miss a single episode of the podcast, subscribe with your favorite platform.
Review the Podcast in iTunes:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review The Anti-Casserole podcast in iTunes. That one small action can really help us get the Anti-Casserole out to more people! Here’s a quick 2-minute video to show you exactly how it’s done.
Powered by Canada’s leading web hosting service: HostPapa
12 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 29 mins duration .