This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on September 30, 2018 01:26 (). Last successful fetch was on June 20, 2018 08:35 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 97638637 series 75971
This week on The Anti-Casserole Podcast, we ask when did you decide IT can’t be done? Whatever that ‘it’ was. Did you stop dreaming and envisioning the life you really want and settled for the life you were getting?Get rid of the ultimate downer word: “CAN’T” and replace it with “It’s just a matter of time”. We use goal setting and related strategies to create the life you desire.
Shout out to Hip Hop Artist and Producer, Noyz, for our theme music.
Additional show notes below.
Important Resources Mentioned in Show:
- Kate’s New Year’s Themes: #MakeItHappen #ActuallyTry #DoTheDamnThing
- Article: The Argument Against Five-Year Plans
- Article: Don’t Follow Your Passion, Follow Your Contribution
- The Year Compass
- Selena Dhillon, singer
- Book: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People By: Stephen Covey
Write down all the thing that you would like to do in your life (goals, bucket list, dreams).
Start with 5, then 10, then 50, then 100.What is your life mission statement?
- Book: The 12 Week Year
The 12 Week Year Website (sign up for free resources)
- Michael Hyatt’s SMART Goal Setting
- Michael Hyatt’s Using Evernote to help you organize and achieve your goals
- Quit Smoking App: MyQuitBuddy
- Collage App: Picture Collage Maker Lite (mac)
- “Activism is the rent I pay for living on this planet.” – Alice Walker
- Writing Effective Intention Statements
- Wedding Industrial Complex
- Our talented photographer: Taiwo Bah
- If you’re looking for a coach, Loveleen might be the one for you! Drop a message on the Contact Us page on our website or tweet us.
- Here’s the picture of Kate doing no-hands-dancing on her bike.
To make sure you don’t miss a single episode of the podcast, subscribe with your favorite platform.
Review the Podcast in iTunes:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review The Anti-Casserole podcast in iTunes. That one small action can really help us get the Anti-Casserole out to more people! Here’s a quick 2-minute video to show you exactly how it’s done.
Powered by Canada’s leading web hosting service: HostPapa
12 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 29 mins duration .