Manage episode 298009280 series 2854035
Episode 212: Making the best of it! In this episode, Dan is joined by Los Angeles-based comedian Erik Escobar (Last Comic Standing, I Can See Your Voice). Erik shares his experience with giving a TedTalk and has a story where a fight broke out during the show and someone pulled out a gun. Dan and Erik talk about making the best out of bad situations, their shared love of wrestling, friends in comedy, and credits that aren't the best representation. Plus more! Please rate and review.
Erik Escobar is a comedian who has performed all over the United States at clubs, colleges, and theatres independently, with the Almost Asian Comedy Tour, and opening for acts such as Rex Navarrete and Jerry Seinfeld. You can catch him on NBC's Last Comic Standing, Buzzfeed, VH1, and just released a TedTalk. Erik has also been featured on the popular podcast: The Viall Files and recently as Musical Bars on I Can See Your Voice on FOX! He holds a Masters in Fine Arts in Comedy Theory and Studies from Goddard College and resides in Los Angeles, CA.
Art of Bombing:
- Dead & Mellow: https://deadandmellow.com/
- "Nobody Had a Podcast Called The Art of Bombing" Theme by John Hult
- Bumpers provided by Joe Nicola Music
- Website: https://www.artofbombingpod.com/
- Merch: https://teespring.com/stores/blitzed-entertainment
- Buy me a beer: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dbubcomedy
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/artofbombingpod
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/artobpodcast/
- Twitter: @artofbombingpod
- Instagram: @artofbombingpod
- YouTube: Art of Bombing Podcast
- Dan Bublitz Jr: http://www.danbublitz.com/