Manage episode 259505813 series 83304
I love taking you guys behind the scenes of things going on in my business, and in today’s episode, I am doing just that!
Today we are covering paid workshops, which is a concept that has been around forever, but this is the first time I am trying it for myself. I created my first workshop earlier this year as I wanted to try something new. I desired to keep it simple, yet I wanted to over-deliver on a topic for a small price. Based on the feedback from the workshop, I believe I did just that!
I am breaking it all down for you -- from setting your goals, outlining content, creating a promotional strategy, and evaluating your workshop when it's over.
Launching a profitable paid workshop shouldn't be overwhelming. When you break it down to the must-haves, it becomes so much easier. I was extremely happy with the results, so I am excited to share what worked, what didn’t, and how you can use paid workshops in your business.
I encourage you to look at the assets you have available that you can leverage, figure out how you want to promote it, and OVERDELIVER to your audience. I think you'll be amazed at the results!
If you are an online expert and you’re looking for help to take your online business to the next level, I invite you to apply for my accelerator mastermind and coaching program. This program is for online experts such as coaches, consultants, and online educators who have already had success in their business, but are ready to take it to the next level. My accelerator program is by application only, so if you are interested, head to https://rickmulready.com/accelerator.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn About:
- The importance of having a ripple effect
- The psychology behind paid vs. free workshops and how it affects your show- up rates
- Setting sales and revenue goals for your workshop
- The intention behind my paid workshop
- Pricing strategy to create urgency
- Simplifying your delegation process
- The four pillars of marketing I used to promote my workshop
- Creating a simple sales pitch
- The importance of doing a debrief after your workshop to evaluate what worked and what didn’t
- The show-up rate and total sales of my workshop
- What you can do with the assets you’ll create
- Who should try a paid workshop in their business
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Full show notes available at www.rickmulready.com/291