Manage episode 244533556 series 2460301
This is the fourteenth episode of twenty-four in the podcast series Reviewing Our Greatest Hits. This show was initially launched on October 11, 2016, as Episode 64.
Since October is National Learning Disabilities Month, the Arts of Language Podcast brings to you our Special Education series. Join us as Andrew and Julie begin the series by talking about dyslexia. Drawing from his experience and training, Andrew provides insights on helping your dyslexic students. Andrew also discusses his mission of educating teachers so that they can best aid their students.
- "Thoughts on Dyslexia" by Andrew Pudewa
- Barton Reading and Spelling System
- The Blended Sound-Sight Program of Learning by Anna Ingham, C.M.
- Primary Arts of Language by Jill Pike
- Teaching Writing: Structure and Style, Second Edition
- "Special needs? IEW can help!" by Jill Pike
- The Phonetic Zoo
- Premium Membership
- "The Power of Memorization"
- Nurturing Competent Communicators by Andrew Pudewa
- Linguistic Development through Poetry Memorization
- Student Writing Intensive
Remember to send your questions to Podcast@IEW.com, and perhaps yours will be answered the next time we Ask Andrew Anything (AAA).
If you have any questions about IEW or our products, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team at 800.856.5815 or Info@IEW.com