Manage episode 244928746 series 2460301
This is the fifteenth episode of twenty-four in the podcast series Reviewing Our Greatest Hits. This show was initially launched on October 18, 2016, as Episode 65.
Join us this week as Andrew and Julie discuss dysgraphia: what it is and how the methods and techniques taught in Structure and Style help break the overwhelming task of writing into small, manageable steps. They will also delve into strategies and principles for helping students with dysgraphia succeed in this skill of written communication.
GO TO PART 1
- Dragon Dictate Software
- Learning Disabilities Association of America
- "The Four Deadly Errors of Teaching Writing"
- "Pen and Paper: What the Research Says"
- Primary Arts of Language
- Teaching Writing: Structure and Style
- Linguistic Development through Poetry Memorization
Remember to send your questions to Podcast@IEW.com, and perhaps yours will be answered the next time we Ask Andrew Anything (AAA).
If you have any questions about IEW or our products, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team at 800.856.5815 or Info@IEW.com.