Manage episode 245573428 series 2460301
This is the sixteenth episode of twenty-four in the podcast series Reviewing Our Greatest Hits. This show was initially launched on October 24, 2016, as Episode 66.
To finish up their conversation on special needs, Andrew and Julie talk about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). In this episode Andrew and Julie examine some of the challenges of ADHD and provide suggestions for both language development and everyday home life. Be encouraged as Andrew emphasizes the value of IEW's Structure and Style® method because it allows your student to feel successful by breaking the overwhelmingly complex writing task into small manageable steps.
- The Gift of Dyslexia by Ronald D. Davis
- "General Prevalence of ADHD"
- Dr. Leonard Sax
- Dr. Sax's Books
- "Teaching Boys and Other Children Who Would Rather Make Forts All Day" by Andrew Pudewa
- "4 Reasons You Should Buy a Standup Desk—Right Now" by Michael Hyatt
- "Nature Deficit Disorder"
- Retrain the Brain by Jeanette Farmer
- Why Teach Cursive Writing?
- "Special needs? IEW can help!" by Jill Pike
Remember to send your questions to Podcast@IEW.com, and perhaps yours will be answered the next time we Ask Andrew Anything (AAA).
If you have any questions about IEW or our products, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team at 800.856.5815 or Info@IEW.com