Manage episode 245705669 series 2460301
This is the seventeenth episode of twenty-four in the podcast series Reviewing Our Greatest Hits. This show was initially launched on November 8, 2016, as Episode 68.
Branching off from last week's special education series, Andrew and Julie open up this conversation by discussing Gifted and Talented Education (GATE). Tune in to learn what it is, the challenges involved, and how IEW can be optimized so that students will have opportunities to use their abilities to the fullest.
- SPED Struggles and Suggestions
- Giftedness Defined
- The Myth of Laziness by Mel Levine, M.D.
- Theme-Based Writing Lessons
- Teaching Writing: Structure and Style
- The Blended Sound-Sight Program of Learning by Anna Ingham
- "The Science and Art of Motivation"
Remember to send your questions to Podcast@IEW.com, and perhaps yours will be answered the next time we Ask Andrew Anything (AAA).
If you have any questions about IEW or our products, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team at 800.856.5815 or Info@IEW.com