Manage episode 292094901 series 2865193
In our mini episodes, we will cover the best new vegan products we’ve recently tried and interesting news articles we've stumbled across. A shorter dose of The Average Vegans Podcast, we will publish these mini episodes every so often so keep your eyes open for new ones.
In this mini episode the discussed some new product launches, surprising collaborations, and a sign that people may be moving toward more sustainable plant based seafood options. With so much coming out and people waking up it's only going to get better.
- Vegan Babybel cheese
- Vegan seafood search jump
- Dunkin Donuts launches vegan donuts in Belgium
- Oatley’s Dairy Free Ice Cream is coming to major league baseball stadiums
- Slutty Vegan’s Sauce is coming to Shake Shack’s vegan burger
New Products We’ve Tried
Naturally we took the opportunity try new products between mini episodes and we would be remiss if we didn't give you out opinion. Even better we had to jump on a TikTok trend and try out a vegan version.
- The Alpha Crispy Chik’n and their burritos
- Nasoya Dumplings, Organic, Vegan, Tofu Vegetable
- VioLife Feta - Tiktok pasta
- Planet Oat Oatmilk creamer
We recently interviewed Peggy Brusseu. Her book recently launched so we had to promote her one more time.
- Peggy Brusseu’s The Contented Vegan