Manage episode 271766487 series 78966
On today’s show we are going to answer questions about…
- Is retinyl propionate the most effective non prescription form of retinol?
- Can you blend products from the Ordinary?
- Can you make your own hand sanitizer?
- What can people who are losing their hair to make wigs & hair pieces last longer?
- And what are your thoughts on Stratia's new retinol cream?
Beauty Science news
Has California finally made your cosmetics in the US safe? - well, not exactly.
Get featured on the show and your question answered
If you want to have a question answered on the Beauty Brains, just record it on your smart phone then send it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can send us a message through our various social media account.
Support the Beauty Brains
The Beauty Brains are now on Patreon! If you want to support the show Patreon is the best way to do it. This will help keep the show going and avoid any of those pesky advertisements that I find so maddening in other podcasts that I listen to. Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Social media accounts
on Instagram we’re at thebeautybrains2018
on Twitter, we’re thebeautybrains
And we have a Facebook page
Be Brainy about your Beauty!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/thebeautybrains?fan_landing=true)