Manage episode 276297753 series 2542527
My guest this week is Dr. Stacy Thomas, a Clinical Psychologist, CEO, and Clinical Director of The Design Your Life Centre, a psychology practice in Toronto. With about 20 years of experience helping people navigate some of life’s most difficult journeys such as chronic pain, serious chronic illness, infertility, pregnancy loss, and sudden traumatic events, Dr. Stacy’s strength is in her ability to recognize resilience and teach people how to apply proven psychological strategies in order to move past mere survival and thrive in the face of adversity. Her work with clients seamlessly interweaves Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Mindfulness Practices, Mental Skills for High Performance, and Clinical Hypnosis, with a keen understanding of the limiting life patterns that need to be broken in order for us to break free and truly show up as our authentic selves. Her mission to democratize mental health motivated her to create The Growing Forward Journal, and The Growing Forward Soul School, an online community focused on helping people grow consciously through whatever life brings. She has also been asked to host several online summits for Mindful World, including the Mindful World Parenting Summits which have reached a global audience of 200,000 households to date.
Where to learn more about Dr. Stacy Thomas...
- Instagram: Dr. Stacy
- Instagram: Growing Forward Soul School
- Instagram: Design Your Life Centre
Connect with Dr. Nicole Beurkens on...
Need help with improving your child’s behavior naturally?
- My book Life Will Get Better is available for purchase, click here to learn more.
- Looking for more? Check out my Blog and the Better Behavior Naturally Parent Membership- a resource guide for parents who want to be more effective with improving their child’s behavior.
- Interested in becoming a patient? Contact us here.