Manage episode 279091233 series 2542527
My guest this week is Dr. Liz Lipski, owner of the Innovative Healing Academy, professor and Director of the Academic Development for the graduate programs in Clinical Nutrition at Maryland University of Integrative Health. Dr. Lipski is on faculty for The Institute for Functional Medicine, and the Metabolic Medicine Institute fellowship program. She serves on the board for the American Nutrition Association, and advisory boards for the Certified International Health Coaches, and the Autism Hope Alliance. Dr. Lipski has been a co-author in peer-reviewed papers and is the author of several books: Digestive Wellness, Digestive Wellness for Children, and Leaky Gut Syndrome, and a video course The Art of Digestive Wellness. After 30 years of clinical practice, she devotes her time to teaching, writing and building the field of personalized nutrition.
In this episode, Dr. Lipski and I discuss the connection between digestion, mental health, and development in kids.
Where to learn more about Dr. Liz Lipski...
- Innovative Healing Academy
- Digestive Health Appraisal Questionnaire
- Maryland University of Integrative Health
Connect with Dr. Nicole Beurkens on...
Need help with improving your child’s behavior naturally?
- My book Life Will Get Better is available for purchase, click here to learn more.
- Looking for more? Check out my Blog and the Better Behavior Naturally Parent Membership- a resource guide for parents who want to be more effective with improving their child’s behavior.
- Interested in becoming a patient? Contact us here.