Manage episode 174973238 series 98563
- Zach Randolph’s candidacy for Sixth Man of the Year, and who some of the challengers might be.
- How can the Grizzlies win four straight games right after losing five straight? How much of that is tied to Marc Gasol’s engagement level?
- Is Chandler Parsons ever going to play again?
- The effect of Gasol’s three-point shooting on the Grizzlies
- Bench numbers after the All-Star Break, and a requiem for Toney Douglas
- A preview of the weekend’s Griz/Warriors matchup.
The Beyond the Arc podcast is available on iTunes, so you can subscribe there! It’d be great if you could rate and review the show while you’re there. You can also find and listen to the show on Stitcher and on PlayerFM.
You can call our Google Voice number and leave us a voicemail, and we might talk about your question on the next show: 234–738–3394
You can download the show here or listen below:
93 episodes available. A new episode about every 17 days .