Manage episode 190828884 series 98563
- How Phil said Jeff Green was decent for the Cavs, but Kevin is not having it
- Whether Andrew Harrison can really keep starting if he’s going to struggle like this
- Fizdale got outcoached by Rick Carlisle and probably by Steve Clifford too—but roster limitations limit his ability to adjust
- A comparison of Dave Joerger and David Fizdale
- Fizdale’s epic rant after the Orlando loss
- Mario Chalmers’ meltdown against Orlando, and whether it was a fluke. (It probably wasn’t.)
- Tyreke Evans’ huge (huge) game against the Magic
- How long can the injury histories of the Grizzlies be kept at bay?
- Should the Grizzlies pick up Jahlil Okafor if he becomes available? Why did he have so many problems in Philly?
- The Grizzlies’ upcoming road trip to LA and Portland this week
- Why do teams always play poorly in NYC and LA matinee games? Phil knows because of JR Smith’s Twitter activity.
- Whether there will be a show next week, given Phil and Kevin’s respective proximities to their deathbeds
The Beyond the Arc podcast is available on iTunes, so you can subscribe there! It’d be great if you could rate and review the show while you’re there. You can also find and listen to the show on Stitcher and on PlayerFM.
You can call our Google Voice number and leave us a voicemail, and we might talk about your question on the next show: 234–738–3394
You can download the show here or listen below:
93 episodes available. A new episode about every 17 days .