Manage episode 197247934 series 98563
- The Grizzlies are 18-31. How hard should they try to keep losing?
- Do we trust the Grizzlies' front office to handle the tank? Or to make a top-5 pick?
- Phil thinks the Grizzlies should explore taking drastic measures to keep Tyreke Evans
- How will the Grizzlies keep fans interested while they're bad?
- The developing young guys—even Jarell Martin has had spots where he's played really well.
- Should the Grizzlies shut Parsons down just to save wear and tear?
- Who will be on the Grizzlies' roster after the trade deadline?
- Is JB Bickerstaff going to be the coach next year? Should he be?
The Beyond the Arc podcast is available on iTunes, so you can subscribe there! It'd be great if you could rate and review the show while you're there. You can also find and listen to the show on Stitcher and on PlayerFM.
You can call our Google Voice number and leave us a voicemail, and we might talk about your question on the next show: 234-738-3394
You can download the show here or listen below:
93 episodes available. A new episode about every 17 days .